Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fundraising letter

I finally mailed off my fundraising letter. It took a few more days than I expected. I also sent out a Red Book (our annual Report) and a little brochure. I am so happy to have it done. (well almost done - I probably have about 20 to finish tomorrow because of silly things....) I think the letter was pretty good. You'll have to wait to see it. I cannot post it now because the USB key that it is on is at my house. (This is also the reason that I have to wait till tomorrow to finish the last 20 or so).

I am now working on the 2008 Red Book, 2008 Student World and the 2009 Student World. Lot's to do. The Interns are also hosting the Ecumenical Prayer Service on Monday morning. So I am working on creating a script for our skit. (ahh.. this brings back memories of IV!) We are talking about the phrase "Peace be with you" and what that means when Jesus says it. I am very excited about the whole thing. I will talk more about it, I'm sure. So I have quite a bit of work to do. Somehow, I manage to still spend time on Facebook, though. I am thinking of starting to Twitter. I will let everyone know if I do. Although it will of course be as an official representative of WSCF.

No comments:

Post a Comment