Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Weekend

I have a very full Easter Weekend ahead of me. I am going to church tonight, tomorrow, Saturday and probably Sunday. I really love Easter Weekend, with all it's busy-ness and all the things to do.

Today was a good day at work. I got quite a bit done. I have now, officially, started working on the Red Book. (This is our annual report). I am enjoying getting a look at everything people did in 2008. We are a little behind, but, with some hard work we will catch up.

It is also just a beautiful day today. The sun is shining. It is a good temperature outside. I just want to sit outside and bask in the Springyness of it.

I am not sure if I will be able to post more this weekend. I do not have very good internet access at my new foyer. So, if I can post, I will, but if I can't I will do a very large update on Tuesday when I get back to work. In Geneva both Good Friday and Easter Monday are holidays. I like that!

I am planning a trip to Gruyere. Gruyere is a small village where the cheese of the same name comes from. (In the US we often just call it Swiss cheese - I think). It is delicious! We are going to tour the Cheese Factory and then have Fondue. I am very excited about it!

Here, as promised, are my pictures from the Festival du chocolat


Left Top is the entrance way to the Festival. Left Center is a small chocolate statue. Left Bottom is Tsion, a friend from Ethiopia, standing next to a large chocolate egg.


Hopefully, I will bring more pictures after the trip to Gruyere.

1 comment: