Friday, April 3, 2009

2nd Full Week

I wrote this yesterday, but due to internet connection I could not put it up until this morning.
Today I am going to make a "tarte a la courgette" which is a zuchinni, goat cheese quiche type thing!


This is the Friday of my second full week at work. What a two weeks! I am sitting in my friend Emma's flat, enjoying the beautiful Spring outside. It's official, Spring has come to Geneva! Today was one of our first quite warm days. There have been other ones, but this one just feels so Springy.

As for work - things are going okay. I talked with my supervisor today and I am feeling better about things. We also had a party for another colleague of mine. That was a surprise for her! It is her birthday tomorrow - so we had a small gathering with cake and bubbly (the non-alcoholic kind, of course). I am really looking forward to Michael's return on Monday.

Unfortunately, I did not get my fundraising letter finished. So, I am going to have to work on it some this weekend. I am also planning on going to a friend's house for dinner tonight. I think I might go see a movie tomorrow and then Dim Sum on Sunday, after church! I am very excited about it! I love Dim Sum.


1 comment:

  1. are you practicing your French? im not sure if geneva is mostly french-speaking or german-speaking. also, today sunday was palm sunday (i'm roman catholic) - for your denomination, do you do anything different during mass on this day? and if so, did you notice any differences between what your denomination normally does in the US versus what is done there in geneva?

    ReplyDelete