Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Slow, Slow, Slow

This week is going very slowly. It is nice because I am not working at the break neck pace that I had been working last week. Although, somehow I feel slightly guilty about that. This week is also going by very slowly.

There is not much to tell about this week, so far. I have been working on Student World. I am enjoying reading old articles. For 2008 (yes, I do realize it is actually 2009) we are doing a centennial edition. Student World was first published in 1908. So this edition will be a collection of old articles. I am going through the old articles and that is interesting. I feel connected to the past in a very real way. I am also excited to be doing the work that I came here to do.

2 comments:

  1. i got my second copy of the annual report in the mail today. cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. second copy? do you mean your 2008 copy? Did you already get Fed News too? What do you think????

    ReplyDelete