Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Preparing for Taize

I am leaving for Taize in just over an hour. I am excited beyond the point of being able to talk about it. Such a wonderful place.

The Interns are doing this thing where we send each other anonymous post cards of encouragement. It's actually quite nice. I got one today. Although I think I might have an idea of who might have sent me my postcard. So - Thank you! It's nice to know that you're loved. I won't be posting until I get back from Taize, which will be on Sunday. So at the earliest I will be posting next Monday. Just to forwarn you!

1 comment:

  1. Jealousy is not quite the right word... but it's close. :) A place I've always wanted to visit. Wow! I hope and pray your time at Taize is a blessing. Can't wait to read and hear about it.

    peace +
    Fr. Earl

    ReplyDelete