Friday, May 15, 2009

Being Sick

I am still trying to get over my cold, that being said, I am still working. We had our Donor Round Table meeting yesterday. It went rather well. I am glad it is over. It was stressful getting everything ready for it. However, we now have copies of our 2008 Annual Report, the Red Book, and our April 2009 Federation News. (We have not yet put our Red Book up on the website, but just you wait!) I am glad to have it done. It looks good. We did a good job. I also worked on our Power Point Presentation. That was good to do too. It went as well as could be expected, I think.

I am now moving on to my next task. It seems like there is always more to do, never a moment of rest. I am working on mailing out the FedNews and then working on fundraising proposals too. Lots of things to do. Also another intern and I have decided to have an Intern Bible Study. We meet weekly already for "Ecumenical Learning" Sessions. I am excited about the Bible Study.

I am also going on a wine tasting tour of Geneva this weekend. There is an "open door" weekend with all the vineyards in the Canton (think county) of Geneva. I think that will be fun. Perhaps I'll take some photos. I can't promise - I'm pretty bad at taking photos.

I am looking forward to this weekend, hopefully I will be able to rest some. Perhaps get over this unending cold. It was not helped by the fact that I had to stand in the rain this morning waiting for my bus. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment