Friday, March 13, 2009

Don't lose faith

I have amazing friends and coworkers here. As I'm preparing to move to Switzerland the people at my coffee shop and nothing but supportive. One of my regulars gave me a rather sizable donation today. I am so grateful to him! I am more than appreciative for that. Another regular told me I was an inspiration. My coworkers and many of my regulars signed a big poster for me that I am going to bring with me to Geneva to remember all the wonderful people here. When other people love us so openly and genuinely we get a small glimpse of God's love. Some of my friends from Church gave me suitcases! I am so loved. God is so generous and amazing! Thank You!!!

What's amazing is that many of my coworkers are also people of faith. (see my previous blog ) One of my coworkers wrote on my big, poster-sized card that as long I don't lose my faith I will be successful. He is right. As long I remember that God is going to provide for me, as my other coworkers constantly remind me, I cannot fail. I also read my horoscope today. I don't give them much sway. However, today's was very fitting. As another one of my coworkers and friends tells me often, I cannot be lazy. I cannot hold back anymore. That is what my horoscope is telling me. I have to just take that leap into the unknown and have trust and faith that God will provide for me more abundantly than I can imagine. Which God has already done for me, but I am still uncertain about this leap, about how much God will provide this time. Monetarily, I'm doing better than I thought I would be. I have no reason to worry, but I still do. That is the way of life. I am going to try not to worry.

Tomorrow I'll post some more thoughts on Roman's. I'd like to do the whole book before the end of Lent, but somehow I doubt that will happen. Maybe I'll keep on doing it after Lent. I have four full days left in the United States!

No comments:

Post a Comment