Saturday, October 9, 2010

problem solved!

When I decided to leave my school I thought that I could continue to stay with my host family. This, however, is not the case. I found that out yesterday at lunch. My host mom, who has been nothing but wonderful informed me of this fact.

Therefore I was searching for somewhere to move into by Sunday. However, at dinner, my host mom, said that she had a friend who lives just next door that sometimes rents rooms to students. So after we finished eating we went and talked with him. He is probably about my parents' age and seems very nice. So, I will have a room all to myself (with a brand new bed) a kitchen, that I can use, plus my own bathroom. Basically, I'll have the bottom floor of the house for me and they live on the top floor. Plus they will give me three meals a day! All of that for about USD 7.50/day. Incredible!

I am very excited that I solved my problem. I am moving early Monday morning and I am beginning my new lessons Monday morning.

On a side note, we went Salsa dancing last night. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment