Sunday, March 7, 2010

Job (s?)

So on Thursday, the day after my 26th birthday, I got offered a job. I took it, of course. I went in, signed the paper work. "you start Friday". Then Thursday night, just before my birthday party, I got a phone call, "we want you to work for us". A different place. A coffee shop.

What to do? I decided to take both, for the time being.

Friday, after my first shift at the new restaurant, I got a text message from my other manager at the coffee shop that I worked at months ago. "Can you open in the morning?". I took the shift, of course. Then during the shift I picked up two more.

This week I will officially be working 4 different jobs. I went from half of one to four in less than 3 days.

I may drive myself crazy doing all this work, but I figure income will help me. More money is good right now. So we'll see how long I can hold this up.

We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment