Saturday, October 10, 2009

Romania

I am the European Regional Conference in Romania. I arrived here on Tuesday, but I have not been posting regularly because this has been the first time I have had more than ten minutes to use the internet. Sadly the conference is almost over.

I am staying at an Orthodox Monastery in a town near Sibiu, Romania. It is insanely beautiful. I have been enjoying meeting the other people here and exploring issues of gender in Europe together with people from 18 different countries. It has been an amazing week. Perhaps later I will write a longer reflection on what exactly what talked about.

Although I now have free time, I am going to take advantage of that to take a nap. Later I will share my inspirational theological, life changing amazing things I have learned about humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment