Friday, July 10, 2009

I know I promised more posting but...

I said on Tuesday that things were crazy and that was because I had gone to bed at 3 am and woken up at 7 am. That night I went to bed at 4:30 am and got up at 8 am. The next night was 1 am and then last night was probably around 3 am. This is strange for me because I am usually in bed by 11 pm. I don't stay up late, unless I am out with friends.

I am heading off to Cannes this weekend, and I will not bring my computer! So, please do not expect any posts until at least Monday... but then expect a lot and long ones. I have actually already started writing one.

The conference was good overall and I am excited for a revival of a global student's movement. Students can be so powerful, if we just get our act together!

No comments:

Post a Comment